Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy
Songspin.FM is powered by the amazing Soundcloud API.
All of the songs you will find on Songspin.FM come from Soundcloud.com and are uploaded by the owner.
When a song is uploaded to Soundcloud, the uploader has the choice to allow the track to be streamed or downloaded on other sites via the Soundcloud API.
We strictly follow the Soundcloud API Terms of Service and
will never allow streaming or downloading of songs not marked as
such by the owner in the Soundcloud API.
If you think that we should not be featuring your music on Songspin.FM, you should first check your Soundcloud settings and see if you have enabled streaming and or downloading of the track in Soundcloud. That is the best way to get your music off (or on!) Songspin.FM.
However if you still want Songspin.FM to remove your track you may notify us via the following process:
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Songspin.FM with the following information:
1. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
2. a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
3. a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Songspin.FM site, with enough detail that we may find it on the web site. In other words, you need to send us the specific URL of the track you believe to be infringing.
4. your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
The designated e-mail address for these communications is: firstname.lastname@example.org